I don’t remember who (sorry!!), but someone had tagged me to do this tag, and obviously, this is one of the coolest tags I’ve ever done. The rules are simple:
1. Write down the names of characters from different books on scraps of paper. You can do as many as you like, but I did 20 (10 girls and 10 boys)
2. Put them in a container of your choosing.
3. Pull out two names at the time to form your own couples.
4. Decision time! Do you ship them or do you want their relationship to die a peaceful/painful death? Tell the world!
Note: I love all the original pairings, so lets forget them for a while, and focus on the characters as single individuals. 🙂
- Nastya (Sea Of Tranquility) Four (Divergent)
I’m going to SHIP them, because Nastya’s troubled past, volatile temper and strong personality will cause an explosive, dramatic but passionate relationship with Four.
2. Hermione (Harry Potter series) Cedric Diggory (Harry Potter)
😀 I love them both, so yeah, I’ll ship this!!!! Strange that both are actually from the same world, so it can only be called the work of Fate. 😀 Imagine, Hermione in all her Hermione-y awesomeness and Cedric Diggory being all cute and understanding and all… *sigh* 😛
3. Augustus (TFIOS) Layken (Slammed)
They just won’t work. Somehow. I cannot imagine them together. I say, R.I.P it !!!!
4. Etienne (Anna And The French Kiss) Tris (Divergent)
LOL.. 😀 😀 R.I.P It!!! This can’t happen!! Can you imagine?? 😀
5. Day (Legend series) Annabeth (Percy Jackson series)
Match made in heaven!! They’d be so cute together! She’s intellectually badass and he’s just crazily cute and amazing, not to mention badass too.. Ship it!!
6. Christian Grey (50 Shades) Hazel (TFIOS)
Uh, no. Just NO!! R.I.P it!!!!! Heh, Hazel would take none of the initial crap from Grey.
7. Daemon (Lux series) Anastasia Steele (50 shades)
I can’t fathom these two together. Daemon is one of my all-time favorite characters, and Anastasia is….not.
8. Sebastian (The Mortal Instruments series) Anna (Anna And The French Kiss)
What if she manages to change him? You never know. So being the ultra-optimistic person that I am, and because I always felt that Sebastian (or Jonathan) should be given a chance of redemption, I’ll ship it!
9. Finn (Trylle Trilogy) June (Legend series)
Ship it!! They’d have a highly intellectual and serious relationship, and they’d make a beautiful couple.
10. Patch (Hush, Hush series) Katniss (The Hunger Games)
As much as I love Patch, he’s too alpha and casual for Katniss. She’d just kick him out of her life at first meeting. R.I.P it!!!
This was sooooo fun!!! 😀 😀 😀 If you want to do this tag just comment below, and I’ll tag you. 🙂
P.S.: I sort of stole the cute heart images from AlexTheShadowGirl .. 😛