Leather and lace,
Stevie Nicks and Don Henley.
Landline by Rainbow Rowell (read of it here).
Forever stuck in our heads, you’ll remain with these words..
Started by Rawan, Myself and I, I had begun doing this challenge months ago, I’ve evn skipped days, but this challenge is so cool that I couldn’t resist continuing, although I’m too irregular.
Today’s topic: Post a song that you can’t stand
And the award goes to….
Aww, darlin’ Justin Bieber with his cute face! Am I impressed? Noooo.. -_-
I’m not even sorry, Beliebers..
But I’m really sorry its such a catchy song.. UGGGHHH!!!!!
And that’s not where the list begins and ends..
I have something against debut songs maybe, but this ong.. Ughh!!!! What kind of lyrics are these?? Like dude, get a life, have other things to worry about!!!!
And last but not the least…
Was the name meant to be so ironic?
Please please please watch this video! Please!!! I promise you, you’ll be tempted to hear the Justin Bieber song again to cleanse your eyes and ears!! Please guys, just this one video. *ROFL*
(Sorry fans of the above song/ artists, but no offense meant to you or anything.. 😉 )
Just the songs roaming in my head this month.. 🙂
1.Time of Our Lives- Tyrone Wells: Because school life is over. 😦
Just found this on Youtube:
2. Bonfire Hearts- James Blunt:
3. Take Your Time- Sam Hunt: This. song!! ❤
4. Youth- Daughter: I always have this in my playlist. 😄
5. The heart wants what it wants- Selena Gomez: Ya, even though its Selena Gomez.
6. Bleeding Out- Imagine Dragons : The lyrics are mind-blowing!
7. Hello- Adele: Adele’s new release!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ Okay, so not so new anymore, but c’mon!
8. Amaro Porano Jaha Chay- Arijit Singh: Sorry, most of you won’t get this, but this is my favorite Bengali song right now. And even if you don’t get the language, check out the guitar portions please!!
9. Gerua- Arijit Singh: Again, only relevant to my Hindi-knowing friends, but its a Shah Rukh- Kajol movie song, you can’t expect me to ignore it. *smirks*
That’s all for now! I might be adding some more songs later, watch this space for more!
And don’t forget to share your views! What songs are you listening to this December! Is there any songs which you would like to recommend to me, even though I’m a random stranger?? Please please please feel free to communicate!! 🙂 ❤
The Story Of My Life,
Gift Of A Friend,
For ALL of my friends, because you guys are amazing.. But SPECIALLY for mrin-la- this one’s for you. 😀
The picture is blurred, I know. 😄 Us and our luck with “khataara” phones 😀