See, I first saw this amazing post at Danielle’s blog, If We Shadows Have Offended.. And I obviously loved it.. Aaaand, I feel like tagging some more people to do this post as well. But lets just first finish off answering the questions…
Birthday: December 3
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage : Water
2. Last phone call : My friend Dipannita
3. Last text message : Bhramori
4.Last song: Everything Has Changed by Taylor swift ft. Ed Sheeran
5. Last time you cried: Yesterday afternoon
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on: Not really
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No
9. Lost someone special: Not really.. But maybe in a sense.
10. Been depressed: Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: Noooo
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. Aaaand, guess what!
SINCE LAST YEAR (2014), HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes
16. Fallen in love: With someone new? No..
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes. Just enter class 12C in our school one day..
18. Met someone who changed you: I don’t think so?
19. Found out who your true friends were: No. I don’t think I ever will. I keep thinking that my present batch of friends are true, but then I get backstabbed, so..
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes. Bad experience.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend’s list: Nah..
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: I am not on FB 😀
24. Do you have any pets: No. Lets just say that I’m terrified of animals. And I’m not excluding certain humans.
25. Do you want to change your name: Sometimes..
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Stayed home, had a small miniature party.. Boring.
27. What time did you wake up today: at 8. We are having summer vacations, so I was kind of late.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Ummmm.. Supposedly sleeping. But i was reading.
29. Whats something you can’t wait for: April 2016. Freedom!!! I’ll get to read all day.. Not really 😛 But hopefully the scenario will be better than it is now.
30. Last time you saw your mother: 10 minutes ago. she’s right there in the kitchen.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: So many things!!! But mostly, trusting or falling for the wrong people.
32. What are you listening to right now: You’re Beautiful by James Blunt. 🙂
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? : No! I live in India, we don’t have Toms.
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now: I have caught a bad ciold, so my own voice is irritating me! I can’t even sing now!
35. Most visited webpage: http://www.google.co.in.. Duh..
37. Nickname(s): Goonja… It means a small white flower, found in the hills.. I don’t know why my parents call me that *shakes head*
38. Relationship Status: Single… And judging by my mirror, always will be.
39.Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
40. He or She: She
41. Elementary: TFFS
42. High School: TFFS
43. College: I’m still in school
44. Hair color: Black
45. Long or short hair: Medium
46. Height : Around 5’2″
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: *sly and shy smile* Maybe…
48. What do you like about yourself?
Eyes (which have been covered because of stupid glasses) and lips (Only Bhramori will understand this joke- Yes, Bhramo, I’m talking about the one and only fighter lips
I’m bragging here, but sarcasm. Its my favorite thing about my own dialogues. 😉 😛
50. Tattoos: Real ones- no, hell no! My mom would have a heart attack! But I do make tattoos everyday with black gel pen.. 😀
51. Righty or lefty: Righty (My sister is lefty and she bullied me to write this piece of information)
52. First surgery: Right arm for bone infection when I was 11 years old.
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: Archita and Ishita, twin sisters. They left school in 4th grade and we drifted apart. *sigh*
55. First sport you joined:Me and sports…ahem! Although I love playing badminton.
56. First vacation: Jamshedpur, where my uncle used to live.
59. Eating: Nothing. I just had Lunch.
60. Drinking: Cough syrup, does that count?
61. I’m about to: die of hand-ache due to typing
62. Listening to: Someday you will be loved by Death Cab for Cutie. Guys, you should just listen to this song. Its awesome, I promise!!!
63. Waiting for: Night to come. I was reading the Breach series by K.Lynn. I need to get back to reading.
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids?: I guess
65. Get Married?: Call me a hopeless romantic, but only if I find true love. (well, only someone who truly loves me would want to marry ME, so..)
66. Career? Librarian or book-reviewer. Or singer. But I’ll probably end up being a teacher.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses (Hopeless romantic, remember? )
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Both. Or maybe stomach.
73. Sensitive or loud: Both
74. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
75. Funny or Shy?: Funny
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: No
77. Drank hard liquor: No
80. Broke someone’s heart: Errrr..Maybe.. But it wasn’t really major for him, so..
82. Been arrested: Who me?
83. Turned someone down: Yes
84. Cried when someone died: Obviously.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Sometimes I don’t.
87. Miracles: Yes. That’s all I can hope for.
88. Love at first sight: *sigh* Yes..
89. Heaven: Heaven would be the place I’d belong to. Somewhere where people love me for who I am. So maybe it doesnt exist after all.
90. Santa Claus: Nah, discovered the truth when I was 7.
91. The tooth fairy: No. never did.
92. Angels: Yes. Except I don’t think they can see me right now.
Okay, so I finally finished this huge post!!! It was so much fun!! 😀
As for the tagging… Whoever I tag, its because I’m way too curious about other people’s lives. Its a bad habit, but forgive me, its too interesting. Every sentence anyone else writes tells their own stories. And how can I not love stories, right?
So if I tag you, it doesnt mean you HAVE to do it.. But I hope you do 😉
I copied the same questions from Danielle’s post, but you can be creative, right? You can even not answer so many questions, I understand time problems. But I promise this didnt take too long.
So I tag: