Leather and lace,
Stevie Nicks and Don Henley.
Landline by Rainbow Rowell (read of it here).
Just the songs roaming in my head this month.. 🙂
1.Time of Our Lives- Tyrone Wells: Because school life is over. 😦
Just found this on Youtube:
2. Bonfire Hearts- James Blunt:
3. Take Your Time- Sam Hunt: This. song!! ❤
4. Youth- Daughter: I always have this in my playlist. 😄
5. The heart wants what it wants- Selena Gomez: Ya, even though its Selena Gomez.
6. Bleeding Out- Imagine Dragons : The lyrics are mind-blowing!
7. Hello- Adele: Adele’s new release!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ Okay, so not so new anymore, but c’mon!
8. Amaro Porano Jaha Chay- Arijit Singh: Sorry, most of you won’t get this, but this is my favorite Bengali song right now. And even if you don’t get the language, check out the guitar portions please!!
9. Gerua- Arijit Singh: Again, only relevant to my Hindi-knowing friends, but its a Shah Rukh- Kajol movie song, you can’t expect me to ignore it. *smirks*
That’s all for now! I might be adding some more songs later, watch this space for more!
And don’t forget to share your views! What songs are you listening to this December! Is there any songs which you would like to recommend to me, even though I’m a random stranger?? Please please please feel free to communicate!! 🙂 ❤
Perhaps all of us Taylor Swift fans have come across these Little Taylor Swift Things posts on tumblr. But I thought it would be fun to see how many of you can guess what songs the following quotes are from… Give it a go, and don’t forget to tell me how many you quotes you know! 😉
Or you could try this…
Recently, my friend Bhramori posted something like this on her blog, thecrazyperfectionist. Thanks to her, I’ve been inspired to finally do this post which I’d been planning for months !! Hers was a top 30 post, but it seems like I am not able to limit my favorites to only 30!! Also, I have kind of tried to put the songs in reverse order.So here we go… 40. Demons- Imagine Dragons This song speaks to me, and ALWAYS listen to it whenever it appears on my shuffle playlist! 39. Try- Nelly Furtado I actually disliked this song the first time I heard it, but the second time was magic.
I wish I hadn’t seen all of the realness And all the real people are really not real at all
38. Stop and Stare- One Republic I heard it years ago on the radio, and I’ve loved it ever since. 37. Secrets- One Republic The music in the beginning 36. Half A heart- One Direction I know its a One Direction song, but this one is ACTUALLY good. Trust me, its really sweet and the tune is not very cliche. 35. More Than This- One Direction A song about unrequited love, according to me this is the best song One Direction has managed to create. 34. You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift There was a time when this song was MY song.. But of course, since life is not a Taylor Swift video, my story ended differerently, no happily-ever-after. But still.. 33. Lately- The Helio Sequence I recently posted a quote from this song. Its kind of my song NOW, except it depends on how you interpret it. 32. She will be loved- Maroon 5 Who does not like this song? 31. Daylight- Maroon 5 Lyrics-wise, this song is so melancholy, so sad. I don’t know how it fits so well with that kind of upbeat tempo and tune. 30. Tangled up in you- Stain’d For me, this song defines love. 29. You’ll Think Of Me- Keith Urban I’ll be very honest, I like this song only because of Keith Urban’s voice.. *swoon* 28. Who Says- Selena Gomez Any girl who is ever feeling low, or unworthy, should listen to this song. 27. The Ballad Of Love and Hate- The Avett Brothers. Guys, seriously, atleast just read the entire lyrics of this song. BEST. LYRICS. EVER. 26. The Man Who Can’t Be moved- The Script Another awesome song lyrics-wise. 25. Swept away- Avett Brothers The song that gave me my blog name.. 24. Bartender- Lady Antebellum 23. Lips Of An Angel– Hinder My reaction when I realised the meaning of this song: 22. Say Something- A Great Big World ft. Christina Aguilera But sometimes you just have to realise that he won’t say something, ’cause he doesn’t care… 21. Addicted- Enrique iglesias I’m addicted to this song… 20. Airplanes- B.o.B So true.. 19. Hotel California- Eagles Have you heard the guitar solos?? They are freakin’ amazing!!!! 18. Country roads- John Denver One of the first English songs I heard… 17. Fearless- Taylor Swift Self-explanatory.. 🙂 16. Last Kiss- Taylor Swift Worst realization ever.. 😦 😦 15. Someone Like You- Adele This song gets me… 14. Impossible- Shontelle Guys are jerks.. I swear.. 13. I see fire- Ed Sheeran Three words only- Ed. Sheeran’s. Voice. 12. Dear John- Taylor Swift I love, love, love this song.. For everything about it. 11. I’ll follow you into the dark- Death cab for Cutie Although it sounds morbid, this song is very cute. 10. All Too Well- Taylor Swift Again, self-explanatory.. 9. Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)- Rihanna ft. Eminem Surprisingly, my favorite part is the rap by Eminem. This has to be the most passionate song I’ve ever heard.. 8. Hey There Delilah- Plain White T’s Cutest song ever.. 7. Youth- Daughter I don’t like falling short of words, but I can’t explain this song to anyone. You just have to hear it. 6. Numb- Linkin Park A lot of people don’t get the lyrics of this song, but its mainly about drowning under expectations. I think its the song of a kid to his parents. Check this link out for detailed description and lyrics: http://songmeanings.com/songs/view/3530822107858485033/ 5. Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day
Huh, we all love this song, don’t we?
Here comes the rain again Falling from the stars Drenched in my pain again Becoming who we are
As my memory rests But never forgets what I lost Wake me up when September ends
4. Teardrops on my guitar- Taylor Swift
Reminds me why I adore Taylor Swift songs..
3. Fix you- Coldplay
*wipes away tears* Lyrics….. ❤
2. The Only Exception- Paramore Paramore usually doesn’t have songs like this, but this one is simply beautiful. 1. Need you now- Lady Antebellum I. Love. This. Song. 🙂 Sripurna. P.S.: (To, someone who’ll never come across this page) I know you’ll never be reading this, but I’d like to be clear. Although most of my favorite songs are my “favorites” because they remind me of you, it doesn’t mean that I don’t hate you.
All of us have this favorite, no- FAVORITE song, right?? A song that either lifts up your spirits when you’re feeling low, or puts you in a melancholic mood. A song that says exactly what you’re condition in life is. A song that simply pierces straight through your heart.
So what’s your FAVORITE song?
Can’t decide on one? Make a list. And share it through the comment box below. You can use your email id, Facebook or Google+ account to comment.
Sincerely waiting for all your songs,
P.S: My current FAVORITE is probably Need You now by Lady Antebellum. 🙂
This was so difficult…There are so many more I could add, but these are The Best…
10. Fearless- Taylor Swift
9. Last Kiss- Taylor Swift
8. You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift (Again!!!!)
7. Dandelions- Kacey Musgraves
6. Fix You- Coldplay
5. Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day
4. Need You Now- Lady Antebellum
3. Salina- Avett Brothers
2. If I Die Young- The Band Perry
1. If I Fell- Beatles
When it rains- Lisa De jong
One night changed my life forever.
Beau Bennett has been my best friend since I can remember. He was my first crush before everything came crashing down, and now he wants more, but it’s more than I can give him. Things are different now. I wish I could tell him why, but I can’t.
I haven’t told anyone.
I never knew how much I really needed him until the day he left for college, and I was completely alone.
Then one day, Asher Hunt rides into town with his dark, captivating eyes and cocky grin. He doesn’t care who I used to be, he’s simply breathing life into what’s left. People warn me to stay away from him, but he helps me forget the pain that has held me hostage for so long; something I thought was impossible before he walked into my life.
I’ve been hurt.
I’ve been saved.
And I’ve found hope.
I thought my story was written that night, but now I know it was only a new beginning. Until one secret turns my world upside down…
I have been totally dreading writing a review for this book. There isn’t really much to say except – This. Book. Is. Utterly. Devastating. It’s heart-wrenching, poignant, soul-shattering, devastating, depressing….words don’t suffice. For making the playlist I had to re-read some parts of the book all over again just now, and thus, my eyes are still wet as I’m typing out my feelings. I remember finishing this book for the first time late at night and then crying my eyes out. Since then I have been recommending this story to EVERYONE. So no drawbacks for this one. 🙂
1. Possession- Sarah McLachlan (The ‘one night’)
2. All I wanted- Paramore (When Beau leaves for college)
3. She Will Be loved- Maroon 5 (Asher Hunt *swoon*)
I’m not going to explain the reasons for including the next songs because that will act as a spoiler. So keep guessing…
4. Try- Nelly Furtado
5. Crazier- Taylor Swift
6. Cancer- My Chemical Romance
7. Tears In Heaven- Eric Clapton
8. Everything- Lifehouse ( It is mentioned in the book 😉 )
9. One more Chance- Madonna
My earnest request to anyone who reads this blog, please read this book if romance is your genre…