So when Mrin-la @ Dreamer Of Improbable Dreams told me she’s making a sad song playlist, I’m like, Wait, don’t I have one too? ” We all have different definitions of sad, but why not see how much yours matches with mine?? 🙂
Warning: This playlist might cause mild to severe depression.
So for those who have been left behind, hurt and confused, here’s your heart’s melody:
1. Impossible: Shontelle
This song is just so TRUE. 😦
2. The One That Got Away : Katy Perry
The beat screams rebellious, but the lyrics cry sad.
3. Say Something- A Great Big World
This is a constant for all sad song playlists.
4. Last Kiss- Taylor Swift
One word- Ouch.
5. Fix You- Coldplay
I remember even my English teacher was on the verge of tears when she heard this song. Who doesn’t love this song?
6. Echo- Jason Walker
This song just makes me feel sooo lonely. 😦
7. Jar Of Hearts- Christina Perri
8. Down- Jason Walker
I cry every time I hear this song. Its just so depressing.
9. Here Without You- 3 Doors Down
Its not that sad, but I keep relating it to a person, and thus I hate (love) it.
10. In My Veins- Andrew Belle
Not. Gonna. Explain.
11. Just A Girl- Lady Antebellum
This song hurts like a…
12. Need you now- Lady Antebellum
By now EVERYONE knows this is my favorite song. Like, ever.
13. Mockingbird- Eminem
Yes, Eminem. This song is too fabulous for words. Go read the entire lyrics, you’ll get the story.
14. Someone Like You- Adele
This song has got kind of old, but still..
15. Someday You Will Be Loved- Death Cab For Cutie
Imagine that the guy who left you is singing this for you years later..
16. Set Fire To The Rain- Adele
Some people don’t find this song sad, but dude just read the lyrics here:
17. Teardrops On My Guitar- Taylor Swift
I took this quiz, and it said that this song is MY Taylor song. You can try the quiz here.
18. Sorry That I Loved You- Anthony Neely
Lord, the last time I heard his song must have been 5 years back.. But its so beautiful.. :’-(
I know this is off topic, but isn’t Anthony Neely cute? 🙂
19. Cold As Stone- Lady Antebellum
I love-hate this song.
20. We Are Broken- Paramore
I swear I get goosebumps every time I hear this song.
21. Somebody’s Me- Enrique Iglesias
And plus, Enrique always reminds me of this one person, so..
22. Every Night In My Dreams- Celine Dion
😀 I know, I’m super-smart, right?
Don’t forget to remember me. 😉
Oh and do tell me what songs i missed out!!!!