I remember making one of these years back, but for the most part my tastes have altered somewhat AND new music has been released over the years. So here’s a new one.
(Link to 8tracks playlist below)
- Sick of Losing Soulmates – dodie. : The chorus especially always reminds me of a rainy weather.
- The Night We Met – Lord Huron : PERFECT for rainy evenings.
- All I want – Kodaline : Ever since this song was released, it has been linked to rain, and with good reason.
- Heavy Weather – Billie Marten : Heard this one a few months back and I loved it. “The rain is ours, and we are lovers of / Heavy weather.”
- Cherry Wine – Hozier : I’ll make a playlist without a Hozier song? Not happening.
- Shiver – Coldplay (or better, the cover by Floriane Hu) : I like the cover more tbh, you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlirYOKtkvw
- For Emma – Bon Iver : Listen, if you haven’t heard this song yet, you need to. Just close your eyes and listen to it.
- Half A Heart – One Direction – The single One Direction song I still love.
- Fearless – Taylor Swift : “There’s something ’bout the way the street looks when it’s just rained”. Queue the nostalgia.
- fallingforyou – The 1975 : The ambience is very rainy.
- You’re Beautiful – James Blunt : The tune reminds me of the sun coming after a drizzle, but the lyrics remind me of pouring rain.