With technically only one more month left of it, autumn is almost over here in the northern hemisphere. Where I live, it won’t make much of a difference. The sun and the rain will fight as usual, and only a slight chill will settle in over the next few months. However, the internet has finally pulled me into its fall-worshipping madness, and truly, I’m going to miss everyone talking about back-to-school, pumpkin spice lattes, Halloween, and seeing photos of brown and orange leaves on people’s Instagram feeds. So here’s a list of books and songs that I always associate with fall, to celebrate the season that I mostly enjoy vicariously.
1. The Raven Cycle (Maggie Stiefvater)
2. Dracula (Bram Stoker)
3. A Court of Thorns and Roses (Sarah J. Maas)
4. Wuthering Heights (Emily Bronte)
5. The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Michelle Hodkin)
6. Macbeth (William Shakespeare)
7.Hallowe’en Party (Agatha Christie)
8. Lord of the Rings trilogy (J.R.R Tolkien)
Here’s the link to the 8tracks version of my playlist :http://8tracks.com/mixes/8715936/player_v3_universal
- Youth – Daughter
- Skinny Love – Birdy
- I See Fire – Ed Sheeran
- Running With The Wolves – AURORA
- Autumn Leaves – Ed Sheeran
- All Too Well – Taylor Swift
- Wake Me Up When September Ends – Green Day
- Run – Snow Patrol
- Set Fire To The Rain – Adele
- Safe and Sound – Taylor Swift
- The Night We Met – Lord Huron
I hope you have the best fall!
Also, if you liked this, please let me know, I’ll make a winter version of this soon then!