Just the songs roaming in my head this month.. 🙂
1.Time of Our Lives- Tyrone Wells: Because school life is over. 😦
Just found this on Youtube:
2. Bonfire Hearts- James Blunt:
3. Take Your Time- Sam Hunt: This. song!! ❤
4. Youth- Daughter: I always have this in my playlist. 😄
5. The heart wants what it wants- Selena Gomez: Ya, even though its Selena Gomez.
6. Bleeding Out- Imagine Dragons : The lyrics are mind-blowing!
7. Hello- Adele: Adele’s new release!!!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ Okay, so not so new anymore, but c’mon!
8. Amaro Porano Jaha Chay- Arijit Singh: Sorry, most of you won’t get this, but this is my favorite Bengali song right now. And even if you don’t get the language, check out the guitar portions please!!
9. Gerua- Arijit Singh: Again, only relevant to my Hindi-knowing friends, but its a Shah Rukh- Kajol movie song, you can’t expect me to ignore it. *smirks*
That’s all for now! I might be adding some more songs later, watch this space for more!
And don’t forget to share your views! What songs are you listening to this December! Is there any songs which you would like to recommend to me, even though I’m a random stranger?? Please please please feel free to communicate!! 🙂 ❤