Thank you Find Me At The Library for nominating me for this award! I love your blog, and wish you the best. 🙂
Moving on (because I’m seriously running out of time today! )
– Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
– Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
– Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
– Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
– Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
How My Blog Started:
Well, I used to love making playlists for books and noted them down in a diary. I had this idea in my head of posting them one day on my own blog. Then suddenly one fine afternoon I decided to give a try and hence What More Is Tomorrow.. (then simply named Thelonelybooklover) was born, and my first post, Unmaking Hunter Kennedy playlist was made. 🙂
Advice For New Bloggers:
I don’t consider myself to be good enough for advice yet, but I think whatever you do, DO NOT isolate your blog for days. Also, don’t restrict all your posts to ONE specific genre unless you are confident that you no a LOT about it, if you get what I mean. Otherwise, just do what your heart says, like every advice ends. 😛
Dying of cliche-ness. XD
Bloggers I nominate:
No way can i think of FIFTEEN names! Me and my limtied memory.. uhhh, people who really know me can relate ( Mrin-la and Bhramo, you both know soooo well) 😛