I know Bhramori well, we both go to the same school and are in the same class. And although her perfectionism gets on my nerves a ton of times ( You know that don’t you, Bhramo :-P), she’s one of my favorite people ever. So for those who haven’t been to her blog yet, what are you waiting for?
As for Alex (which isn’t really her name), I’ve only known her from blogging. But she’s one of those rare people with whom I’ve found an instant connection. Both of us have similar choices, we read similar books, and hype over the same celebrities. Our similarities are creepily amazing!!! I’m so glad that we came across each other.
And before I go on with the never-ending qualities of these two truly beautiful people, lets proceed with my post. But do check out their blogs. 🙂
Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you. List seven random things about yourself. Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers. Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I hate typing. I wish I could just write a post and have someone to type it out for me! 😛
2. I can play the harmonium and the guitar (only somewhat), but I’d love to learn how to play the violin and the flute.
3. I’m not on Facebook or Twitter or Instagram or Whatsapp. Translation: I’m quite unsocial. 😛
4. I have one side of my cupboard filled with unusual word meanings. Bhramori, this is all your fault.
5. I’d love to study Humanities, but I’m currently stuck with Science. 😦
6. I have a tendency of trusting and/or falling for the COMPLETELY wrong person.
7. I often feel like straightening my hair permanently, but then back out when people say it won’t suit me.
Amy@ cl0udbusting : One beautiful person. Another friend I’m glad to have made. 🙂
Tasha @ Head in the clouds, heart in the books: Another name that comes into my head when I think “beautiful blogger”. And I mean it from the bottom of my heart 🙂
Only The Lonely: Her posts touch my heart. And have you noticed the coordination between her blog name and my URL ?? 😀
Mrinmoyee @ toomanyfandoms : Mrin-laaa.. 😀 You totally deserve this award!!!! Guys check out her blog. Its new but its awesome! ❤ Just so you know, mrin-la (as I like to call her ever since we read Uglies by Scott Westerfield) is a close friend of mine although we havent met for over a year now. I seriously love and respect the hell outta this friend of mine. 🙂
Liam @ Liamslibrary : I discovered this blog recently but I love it already! 🙂
Quoting Taylor Swift,