Thank you Find Me At The Library for tagging me here!! 🙂
1. Totally didn’t need to have a sequel/sequels
This book could have been ended in one. I didn’t even like the next books so much. But the concept BLEW my mind.
2. Totally didn’t need to have more than one point of view!
I’m sorry, I ADORE dual povs.. They change the entire dynamics!
3. Totally didn’t need to change cover art through the middle of a series!
I’ve never come across a massacre like that! Sorry for another non-answer!
4. Totally didn’t need a love triangle!
As if Edward and Bella’s drama weren’t enough, she shows us Jacob and then snatches him away. 😦
I can’t resist saying something negative from this book.. 😛
Why was Gale even there????
5. Totally didn’t need this book to be included in this series!
Err.. I’m aware that the series would be incomplete without this book, but c’mon!!!! I DID NOT like it.
6. Totally didn’t need a cliffhanger!
The next book wasn’t worth finishing. I don’t know, I might try again someday. But my expectations were soaring very very high.
7. Totally didn’t need to have just one point of view!
I wanted Christian’s POV. What could be so wrong with his head????? I’m glad to have Grey now, but I wish it was all in the same book. 😦
8. Totally didn’t need that much hype!
SURPRISE!!!!!! Dude, what’s so special about a sparkly vampire?????
9. Totally didn’t need a relative book reference! (e.g. Hunger Games fan would love Divergent.)
I agree with Find Me At The Library. Nothing wrong with references.
10. Totally didn’t deserve my time!
I COULD have named any bad book, but this book.. its just special. *sarcastic smile*
Tasha@ Head in the clouds, heart in the books
Mrin@ Dreamer Of Improbable Dreams
CKReads@ CK’s Reading Corner