A very unexpected nomination a weeks ago by brokenheartdesigner.. But her questions were different and I couldn’t resist.. What? I never said I’m not greedy.. 😀
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
North Carolina.. Thank you Nicholas Sparks -_- Have any of you been there?? Any idea?? Its supposed to be a beautiful place..
2. What is your go-to Starbucks (or Tim Hortons, Second Cup, etc) order?
Since I live in India, I’ll translate Starbucks as Cafe Coffee Day.. But it doesnt matter, I’m not a coffee/tea person.
3. Why did you start blogging?
Random spur of the moment decision.. Mainly I wanted to share my book playlists..
4. What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
5. What is your best memory from high school?
I AM in high school.. I’ll get back to this question next year. 🙂
6. What is your biggest fear?
Falling. I am afraid of heights, but that is not the only aspect of falling that I mean..
7. What is one thing that, if you could, you would go back and redo?
I don’t regret much in my life. In spite of the ups and downs, I think each moment has taught me something new.
8. What is your favourite makeup product?
I can’t live without kohl… So Lakme Colossal Kajal is a permanent fixture on my dressing table.
9. What is your favourite restaurant?
My grandma is the best cook ever.. Who need restaurants?? 😀
10. Who is your favourite celebrity?
Ian Somerhalder. Enough said.
11. If you could do one thing, knowing that you can not fail, what would it be?
Write a book and publish it. To myself: Ya, dream on.