Thank you so much ABookishOwl !! I love your blog, and guys, you should visit it, its amazing!! 😀
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions sent to you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten blogs.
1. What time of the day do you spend most time reading?
At night.. I have no way to read during the day, because my dad only gives me my phone at night. -_-
2. Where is your favorite reading spot?
My bed… I’m lazy, so I love my bed too much!
3. What book are willing to sacrifice? (THROW:___ BURN:___ DROWN:___)
None!! Even if the book was bad, I can’t possibly harm it!
4. What genre do you refuse to read and will never ever read?
Hardcore action. Not my style..
5. What book made you want to visit the place or country where it was set?
Nicholas Sparks books. They are all set in North Carolina.
6. What was the book that made you believe you wouldn’t like it but you actually did?
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. I mean, look at the name.. But man, was I wrong…
7. Is there any not-so-bookish thing on your bookshelf? What is it?
Years old nail-polish, remote for air-conditioner, etc, etc.. 😛
8. If you were to choose a dystopian world to live in for one week, what world would you choose?
The one in Uglies.. The book wasn’t that good, but the idea was superb!
9. If you woke up one day in a body of an author? which author would you want to be and what would you do?
Veronica Roth.. Sorry, but I’d modify the ending to Allegiant..
10. What is important to you in a book? (plot, writing, character…etc)
I don’t know really. Some books have amazing plots and weak characters, or great characters but poor writing. But I think writing style is the most important.
1. What’s your favorite word?
2. What’s your favorite subject in school? (Just curious :-P)
3. Romance novels or action-packed thrillers?
4. Music or sports?
5. Who’s your favorite person?? (You can name multiple people..)
6. (Cliche question) Which book character would you like to meet and why?
7. What’s your favorite color, and why?
8. What co-curricular activity are you really good at? Or, better phrased, what’s your best talent?
9. One book you hate to admit that you liked.
10. Your favorite food.
Amy : One of my favorite blogs!! You were one of the first people I followed, and I still love to catch up with your posts!
Bhramori : You know I love you. 🙂
Danielle : I love love love your blog!! Even more because of your cool book tags, and random posts!!
shriyabeesam: Harry Potter lover, Twilight critic, person with awesome writing skills.. 🙂 Aaaand your blog name- I just LOVE how it sounds…:-D
joysofbookworms: I recently dicovered your blog and I love it already!!
alextheshadowgirl: Of course I had to share the sisterhood award with you. We have weirdly similar choices.. 😉
Tasha: Another newly discovered awesome blog!! 😀 But girl, hurry up with your exams so that you can finish Anna and The French Kiss. 😉