Another tag 🙂 Thank you so much Find Me At The Library, for tagging me!! Here we go!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
I do.. 😦
A few days ago, I started reading The Devil Wears Prada in my school bus, and I started feeling so dizzy and sick that I haven’t touched the book ever since! I have had this problem since forever.. 😦
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
To me, every writing style is unique. It maybe good, it can be terrible- but it is ALWAYS different, it always tells a different story.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter, obviously.
# No sparkly vampires
# No stupid love triangles between a human, a vampire and a werewolf.
# Puh-lease, at least its not cliched and predictable.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
None. All my books live in my phone. And sometimes I just put a book in my school bag.
5. Do you smell your books?
Definitely. I started from my kindergarten books.
6. Books with or without little illustrations.
I usually don’t care. But here I have to mention this book by Jodi Picoult- Between The Lines. It totally changed my opinion towards illustrations. 😉
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Most chick-lits. 😛 But I’ll keep reading them.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Well, there’s no funny story, but there IS a story- you can judge what genre it falls into.
When I was in third grade, I used to sit next to this guy. He had this Oscar Wilde book. All day long, we used to sit and point out “bad” words in that book. The funny part- those “bad” words comprised of words like love, kiss, etc. Needless to say, I had a 9-year long crush on that same guy. *sheepish look*
9. What is the tinniest book on your shelf?
The Sense of An Ending by Julian Barnes- 150 pages.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Obviously I did not start a blog solely based on my reading habit, but I’m too lazy to become an author, I think. 😛
12. When did you get into reading?
I don’t even remember!
13. What is your favorite classic book?
Anne Of Green Gables.
14. In school what was your best subject? Language Arts/English?
English.. And I used to love History and Geography, but because I took up Science, I don’t have those subjects anymore. 😦
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
Go and see if I can exchange it!!!
16. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
That is for my readers to decide. 😉
17. What is your favorite word?
Paramour and memories. I did a whole post on this.
18. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
None. I don’t have a great social life- but I’m also not an outcast.
19. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. (Only you, Simon from TMI)
20. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels. Patch… *dreamy eyes*
21. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves. Jacob Black.. 😛
22. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires. I hate zombies.
23. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden Love. I HATE love triangles. So unfair to one of the vertices.
24. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
I love both, but full-on romance is currently my thing.
I have no one to tag, so if any one is interested in book tags, please let me know, I’ll tag you from now. 🙂