THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1) Post the award on your blog
2) Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog
3) Write 11 random facts about yourself
4) Nominate 11 bloggers who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers
5) Answer 11 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Thank you so much Amy a.k.a cl0udbusting, for this totally unexpected nomination. You gave me a lot of confidence just when I was having a doubt about this whole blogging idea..
11 random facts about myself
1. I’m a 16 year old Indian with very curly hair and glasses, so I look a lot like my Gravatar profile photo (just not even that good).
2. I write a new quote from songs and books everyday near my wrist, when I’m bored at school (basically, a tattoo that changes everyday)
3. I passionately hate the subject maths.
4. I love singing, been taking lessons for the past 9 years.
5. Sometimes I pretend to be a famous singer singing on stage. My sister acts as the audience and my water bottle works as a microphone.
6. I collect memorabilia like old lucky draw coupons, chits that my friends and I chat on in class, coins belonging to my grandparents, menu cards from parties, etc.
7. I have never changed schools in my life, so I’m kind of creeped out about joining college- you know, whole new place and all.
8. I’m completely in love with Ansel Elgort and Ian Somerhalder. *sigh*
9. I hate pizza, and I don’t LOVE ice-cream or chocolate — strange, right??
10. My favorite color is black.
11. I wish people would always fall in love mutually, so there wouldn’t be any one-sided or unrequited love and it would save a lot of heartbreak.
1. Kendra Hearn : Your blog is diverse, cool, cute and I adore it.
2. silenceisagreatersin– Your writing style has this strange normalcy, which makes me feel like I am reading my own journal.
3. Forever Awkward– Short and compact, your posts always make me think. And I love your site’s theme!
4. As The Time Flows – Something about your carefree writing style is immensely attractive. Keep writing.. 🙂
5. girlintheredraybans– Your writings are deep and thoughtful and I’m dying to see more posts.
6.cl0udbusting– 😛 I know, I know, you nominated me and have already accepted the award, but I love your blog and couldn’t help but mention it. I’d love it if you answered my 11 questions. 🙂
To all those people I follow but didn’t nominate- its either because you have more than 200 followers or because you have too less posts for anyone to judge you, NOT because I don’t love your blogs.
11 questions from cl0udbuster
1. What colour is your bedroom and why?
Pink. Don’t judge me, my bedroom was painted when I was 7. I’d probably paint my room black now. 😛
2. Favourite book, movie and TV show?
Book- If You Could See Me Now by Cecelia Ahern
Movie- Tangled (yes, the Disney one), Leap Year, Life As We Know It, How to lose a guy in 10 days, aaaannnd Titanic.
TV serial- A Hindi serial called ‘Udaan’ meaning flight. Its about child labour and stuff.
3. What will you call your children?
😀 No idea..
4. Biggest fears?
I’m afraid of falling. Like from every aspect.
5. Favourite school subject/s?
6. Where do you see yourself in five years time?
In college studying God-knows-what
7. What’s on the top of your bucket list?
I have given up on bucket lists because I hate planning from before and then being disappointed. I just kind of go wherever life takes me.
8. Someone you really want to meet and why?
Honestly? The ones I nominated for this award, and the others whom I’m following.
9. What do you value most in others?
Honesty and originality.
10. What do you value least in others?
Pretense and deceit. I also hate people who go to any lengths to harm others so that they themselves can prosper. And pity I know too many of such people.
11. Are you happy?
Good question. Apart from typical teenage problems — 9-year-long (and still continuing) unrequited infatuation, too much of studies, sometimes-irritating parents —- I’m happy.
11 questions from me
1. What is your favorite quote?
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live? (City, State, Country)
4. Describe yourself in 5 words.
5. What do you hate about yourself?
6. Who is your most favorite person in this world and how is he/she related to you?
7. One wish that you want fulfilled
8. Favorite singer, books, movies?
9. What made you start blogging?
10. What’s your biggest regret?
11. Do you believe in love? If yes, then have you ever fallen in love? (Sorry if its a weird and cliche question)